Tuesday, May 17, 2016

100 word challenge week#18

The Dream
As I swam through a floating river, suddenly out of the clouds an orange dragon appeared. Then I was in armour about to fight the fierce creature in a tough battle, about to deal the final blow, the dragon called out an army of his own. I was petrified, but, I snapped out of it so I guided my army, just then thunder broke the silence and I was in my orange pyjamas, I was in the kitchen slashing the air with a knife so I put it away and went to bed.

4 comments:

  1. Good story but you need a comma after floating river. You might want to improve. Your story is very choppy you might want to improve on it by adding commas to make it better. Otherwise it's a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you mean an orange dragon. You story is a little bit choppy and confusing, like Bob said. I find it a bit 'and then this', like your ideas are all jumbled together. You might want to read it out loud to catch grammar mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Cocopuff, your story is choppy and confusing at some points. It's very imaginative though! Your last sentence doesn't make a lot of sense to me, so maybe think about going back and reading it aloud, like Cocopuff said, to catch those sore of things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good story! But I think you should put a comma after "Then" in the second sentence. And, put a comma after "armour" also when you say "about to deal the the final blow..." I think you should have a comma after "blow." You should also have a comma, when you say "I snapped out of it..." You should have a comma after "it." And you should have a comma after "silence" when you say "thunder broke the silence..." also have a comma after "orange pyjamas." And have a comma after "stairs" in the last sentence.

    ReplyDelete