Thursday, April 14, 2016

100 word challenge week #13

Having a new virus really sucks "vaccine's needles" poking you. Sometimes they try to probe me seriously! I need to get out! It was just a blue spot at first no big deal but of course that was day of my flu shot. I got to the doctors office they put in the needle and the spot was HUGE! And the spot just grew and grew. They've been testing on me for years, they're calling it bluecotitis. I'm called blue boy now, because over half my body is blue thanks to them. But I believe my time is coming my prayers have come true thank you lord.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on your story. I did get a little bit confused in half of the story though. Anyway, in you first sentence it said "Vaccines needles" it should be "Vaccine's needles" with a quotation mark.

    ReplyDelete